2018 Rates on Fishing Trips
FISHING - in Canadian funds plus tax
American (Meals Incl.)
|3 Day Teaser||$1,050||$900|
|4 Day Energizer||$1,225||$1,025|
|5 Day Rejuvenator||$1,400||$1,150|
|6 Day R & R||$1,575||$1,275|
|7 Day Experience||$1,725||$1,375|
Children rates also available for ages 14 and under, starting at $400. Ages 2 and under are free
Flexible change over days - arrive or depart any day of the week. Fly in with Watson's Skyways from Wawa Ontario.
- Package includes flights to the lodge and return, from Wawa Ontario.
- Comfortably furnished Lakefront Cottage completely equipped for cooking. Includes fridge, stove, toaster, 24 hour electricty, clean/filtered water, dishes, cookware, electric lights, hot & cold running water, 3 piece bathroom, individual beds, linens, blankets and bath towels.
- Large aluminium boat equipped with a dependable 20 HP Yamaha 4 stroke motor, tank of fuel daily, PFD (Personal Floatation Device), fish finder, electric bilge pump, rubber landing net, minnow bucket, paddles, anchor and boat safety kit
- One boat for each 2 or 3 adults
- American Plan includes breakfast and dinner served in our main lodge. A shore lunch box is provided to cook your freshly caught fish out on the lake. This plan does not include snacks or beverages (except where included with your meal - example coffee, tea, juice, etc.). A modified American Plan is also available, where you can choose which meals you would like provided. This must be arranged at time of booking.
- Freezing facilities for your fish
- A shore lunch kit (with no food) can also be available for those who are on the Housekeeping plan and need the pans, plates, utensils and so on. No additional charge for these kits, just notify the lodge if you require one
Package plans are based on a minimium of 2 adults. Weight allowance is 100 pounds per person
Baggage overweight charge is $1 per pound, moved as schedule permits
All prices quoted in Canadian Funds and does not include Ontario sales tax. $200 deposit is required (per person) for trip
All balances must be paid in full by 30 days in advance before arrival date. Please note that all pre-paid funds are non-refundabe. In the event of cancellation within 60 days of scheduled arrival date, your deposit will be held for a future trip
Rates subject to change without notice. Payments can be made via credit card (Mastercard, Visa & Discover), cash, certified cheque, money order, and personal cheque. A $50 NSF charge will be applied if required.
Guide service is extra and subject to availability on advance notice
*** Please note guests are responsible for any damage to marine equipment and cabin furnishings ***