Please contact us directly for date availability
Ask About "Fill The Plane" Specials
Prices are all Canadian funds per person plus tax. Save BIG!!! on the exchange rate!
Military Discount of 10% Off Regular Fishing Plan Rates – Thank You for your service
Kids 3-14 Stay for Half Price! Children 2 and Under & Pets Stay For Free!*
*Based On DOUBLE ADULT OCCUPANCY. Some Restrictions Apply. Contact Us For Best Available Rates.
2022 Adult Rates
American Meal Plan
3 Day TeaserMeals Included
3 Day TeaserProvide Own Meals
4 Day EnergizerMeals Included
4 Day EnergizerProvide Own Meals
5 Day RejuvenatorMeals Included
5 Day RejuvenatorProvide Own Meals
6 Day R & RMeals Included
6 Day R & RProvide Own Meals
7 Day ExperienceMeals Included
7 Day ExperienceProvide Own Meals
- Package includes flights to the lodge and return from Wawa, Ontario. Flights time departures are based on first deposit received. Planes start flying from Wawa at 7am, each plane holds 8 people and departs on average every 2 hours. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your flight to weigh your gear.
- Comfortably furnished Lakefront Cottage completely equipped for cooking. Includes fridge, stove, toaster, 24 hour electricity, clean/filtered water, dishes, cookware, electric lights, hot & cold running water, 3 piece bathroom, individual beds, linens, blankets and bath towels.
- Large aluminum boat equipped with a dependable 20 HP Yamaha 4 stroke motor, tank of fuel daily, PFD (Personal Flotation Device), fish finder, electric bilge pump, rubber landing net, minnow bucket, paddles, anchor and boat safety kit
One boat for each 2 or 3 adults
- American Plan includes breakfast and dinner served in our main lodge. A shore lunch box is provided to cook your freshly caught fish out on the lake. This plan does not include snacks or beverages (except where included with your meal – example coffee, tea, juice, etc.). A modified American Plan is also available, where you can choose which meals you would like provided. This must be arranged at time of booking.
- Freezing facilities for your fish
- A shore lunch kit (with no food) can also be available for those who are on the Housekeeping plan and need the pans, plates, utensils and so on. No additional charge for these kits, just notify the lodge if you require one
Package plans are based on a minimum of 2 adults. Gear weight allowance is up 100 pounds per person. Please note that air services are required to weigh both individuals and gear together. Please pack accordingly as you may not be able to bring your weight allowance. For more information please contact us. It is best to use smaller coolers and totes for packing compared to large ones.
Baggage overweight charge is $1.25 per pound and moved as schedule permits
All prices quoted in Canadian Funds and does not include Ontario sales tax. $200 deposit is required (per person) for a fishing trip
*** All balances for fishing trips must be paid in full by 60 days in advance before arrival date. Please note that all prepaid funds are non-refundable. In the event of cancellation before 60 days of scheduled arrival date, your deposit will be held for a future trip. ***
If we are unable to accommodate your trip due to government closure, act of god, pandemic, and any other event that is out of our control – all deposited funds will be forwarded to a future trip in the same or following year holding the agreed rates upon initial booking.
Rates subject to change without notice. Payments can be made via credit card (MasterCard, Visa & Discover), cash, certified cheque, money order, and personal cheque. A $50 NSF charge will be applied if required.
Guide service is extra and subject to availability on advance notice
*** Please note guests are responsible for any damage to marine equipment and cabin furnishings ***